Saturday 22 February 2020

My fangirling life

Just a week ago, I've got a notice from the group saying that TVXQ would come and perform in an event at a theme park outside my city. I freaked out, mostly because this week I need to participate in a training last for the whole week. They came on Friday and you all knew how amusing the traffic in Jakarta was and it made me almost impossible to watch them live in the venue. Sad by the news, I saw the updates two days ago that they will come to SM Entertainment office in here and it's really close to my office omg I put my luck in it, waiting for almost an hour with other Cassiopeia and here it was!! I saw them right in front of me, standing tall and of course handsome and charming lol It was not my first time meeting them but still I was swooned over by how charismatic they were. Both of them smiled and waved to the crowd, made a short visit to the office and interviewed by local entertainment news as they needed to catch up to the venue soon. It was indeed a short period lasting for around one hour and half. Nevertheless, Im happy and hopefully I have the chance to meet them again. I've been their fangirl for more than 10 years and they are my source of happiness when I feel down and tired, since everybody has their own way of relieving stress right? No need to mind other people's business. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment