Tuesday 4 February 2020

Back to blogging: Quick Update

Hello peeps! How are you? Yes, finally Im back to blogging again after a long time. I changed my previous blog's url which caused some hackers to get my url directly. I didnt know about this, and when I browsed on why I couldnt get my url again I just knew when you have blogged for a long time and your blog traffic was quite high, they will target on your blog (probably this is what I understand for now). This makes me lost my passion in writing and I left my blog for more than a year. The internship also took my time a lot; I didnt even think to write after I finished my shift as it's been too tiring and draining my energy. I've finished the program in September last year and currenty staying in another city to get another new experience. I will try to write more in the future with some drama and movie reviews like what I used to do. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment